[art prints and portraiture, with a focus on moving life]

elena, chris and kim: carrboro newborn photographer

it's been a very busy last two months, but I am looking forward to catching up on blogging now that I'm done with all of my weddings for the year! I still have some shoots coming up this weekend and while I'm in Oklahoma and Texas for the holidays, but after that it's time to bundle up and enjoy the winter!

also, please keep an eye out for a giveaway coming out VERY soon!

in the meantime...is this little gal adorable or what? she and her fabulous parents let me come to visit them in their beautiful home! I just loved their style--I kept seeing things in their house and thinking how I'd love to have something like that in a future home!

Photobucket


little elena was such a peach! I can't wait to see how much she has changed since I took these!

No comments:

Post a Comment