[art prints and portraiture, with a focus on moving life]

Dallas Area Mini Photo Shoots

Hello!

This 4th of July weekend I'll be travelling to Dallas, TX to shoot Jarrod and Leanne's wedding! Fireworks, fun and Texas food, what more could you ask for?

The morning of Friday, July 3rd I'll be up bright and early for my first out-of-state mini-photo shoots. They're 40 minute sessions for $40--that includes the portrait time and a cd of the finished images to print as you wish, though print options are also available. I'll be doing portraits/engagement pictures/kids pictures, etc on site in the Dallas/Frisco/Garland/Farmers Branch/Plano area or wherever you'd like!

If you're in the Dallas Area and you haven't visited before, please go check out my website to see what I do. I'll be there to take pictures of your whole family, just your kids, everyone including the dog, all in your front yard, at the park, etc. I do engagements, headshots, maternity, newborn photos--whatever type of portraiture that you need!

Spots will be filled on a first come, first serve basis and the shot location(s) will be determined based on interest. If Friday doesn't work for you, send me an email and I'll see what we can do to meet your needs!


No comments:

Post a Comment