[art prints and portraiture, with a focus on moving life]

jessica and cody: tulsa couple photographer

meet jessica and cody. aren't they the coolest? and the silliest?

Photobucket

jessica and I have known each other, for, well, ~80ish percent of our lives. we've been there for each other through awesome accomplishments and stupid boys, bad haircuts and cute clothes, middle school, high school, college and everything inbetween :)

before they left oklahoma for ohio, jessica and cody wanted to get some t-town photos to enjoy in their new residence. plus, we took these only a month before their three-year anniversary, so that worked out nicely, too :)

Photobucket

It was so much fun working an an area that means so much to me, too (I hail from Tulsa, if you didn't already know). Love you guys!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Megan said...

Hey, I know those folks! Great photos, Carrie! And great subjects. ;)

LipDom Team said...

I love it! Absolutely gorgeous. :-)

Post a Comment