[art prints and portraiture, with a focus on moving life]

love, love, love!

things I'm loving right now:

~writing 2011 on things (11 is my favorite number!)
~finishing up my final edits for the 2010 year
~booking so many fantastic weddings (I seriously have the BEST clients)
~spending some quality downtime with my awesome husband
~looking back over all of my awesome sessions this year. y'all SERIOUSLY ROCK!
and...

I'm really, really loving GIVEAWAYS! I promised you one for the new year, and here it is!

WHAT CAN I WIN?

there will be THREE lucky winners...and they will each get one of the following

-your choice--a FREE 45 minute session with high resolution copies of all of the edited images or a $100 credit towards merchandise/prints for a future or past session.

-your choice--a custom-designed and printed calendar--either a 12-month on a single page or a set of 12 5x7s with each month on a different page--shipped right to your door or a $30 credit towards merchandise/prints for a future or past session.

OR

-a set of custom-designed valentines cards! Either 25 postcards or 36 wallets! or a $30 credit towards merchandise/prints for a future or past session.

See examples below! The 12-month calendar has been featured before, but I have a couple of new designs for that too!

HOW DO I ENTER?

Do any of the following and then come back and leave ONE comment for EACH. Comment on my blog or on this Facebook post! Comments on pictures don't count, sorry! You have until Midnight Eastern time on Thursday, January 27th, to enter! You can enter up to once a day for each method of entry! Just be sure to comment!

-share the giveaway on Facebook
-tweet about the giveaway and link to http://carrierrichardson.blogspot.com/
-like my facebook fan page (and if you already have it "liked," you can comment once for that!)
-get a friend to become a fan of mine on facebook or follow me on twitter. you will BOTH get an entry for that!







No comments:

Post a Comment