[art prints and portraiture, with a focus on moving life]

mini photo shoots, frisco, tx : robin, jeanene, will and hope!

what a lovely family, yes? It was so much fun working with this family--they were full of life and enthusiasm and so easygoing!

the kiddos with mom


this waterfall was fantastic--and kind of hidden! I am SO glad we found it!


such a cute couple!


will and hope really wanted to take a picture with the statue. I have no idea how he managed to climb on it though--it's metal and in full sun and it was already over 90 degrees. Definitely the Texas heat. But they were determined! And I love this picture of brother and sister, don't you?


they look like they just "fit" together, I think.



and this is my fave from the entire session! Sometimes I suggest a jumping photo and people are very hesitant--but not this family! They went in whole hog, cheesing it up for the camera and I LOVE it. Well done, well done! And an extra high-five to the parents, 'cause they're even more enthusiastic than the kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment