[art prints and portraiture, with a focus on moving life]

updates: availability and exciting news!

Hello there! I'll do the availability stuff first and save the exciting news for last!

I only have a few open sessions scheduled between now and the end of the year--if you're interested in one please let me know ASAP! And if you want a time that isn't on this list, let me know that too, please!

available sessions:
October 31st: 1130am, 1:15pm
November 7th: 1100am
November 8th: 400pm
November 20th in Dallas, TX--mini photo shoots. 1245, 125, 245
November 28th: 1030am, 1215pm, 200pm

I am also considering booking mini photos shoots in Tulsa on November 14th. If you are interested please contact me ASAP!

booked sessions:
October 24th: 6pm Rho, Inc Anniversary Party
October 25th: 230pm Amireh Family
October 28th: Rho, Inc Corporate Headshots
October 31st: 930am E, T & N family
November 1st: 1pm Challie's senior pictures
November 1st: 300pm Mills family
November 7th: Brown-LaVoie wedding
November 20th: Dallas Mini-Photo Shoots
1015am Jenne Barbour family
1120am Jenne Barbour's brother and family
1205pm The Grace Avenue Band
205pm Kellie Duong
November 21st: Dallas Mini-Photo Shoots
1000am Gant-Grant engagement photos
1225pm Hammer family photos
December 5th: time tbd E, T & N family

2010 Weddings
April 24th- Rackley-Marsh, Kernersville, NC
June 18th- Henchey-Croutch, Blowing Rock, NC
June 19th- Picciano-Rutley, Lake Lure, NC
August 14th- Bricker-Myers, Chapel Hill, NC
September 18th- Krizmanich-Sandoval, Louisburg, NC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and now onto the exciting news!

On Monday the 12th I got engaged!!! This is my fiance, Matt, and this picture is also how he proposed! He wanted to work my photography into his proposal, and boy did he! We were in Mystic Connecticut on vacation--and while walking across the Mystic River Bridge he had me set the timer on my camera, and then held out the ring in the box behind me so it'd be in the frame. When I went to check it had taken properly, I saw something was in his hand and turned to show him--and he was on one knee!


Details are still in the works, but we're thinking maybe April in Tulsa, Oklahoma. I could not be MORE thrilled. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment