[art prints and portraiture, with a focus on moving life]

leah and jeff--cermony and reception: durham wedding photographer

if you missed the beginning of this fantastic wedding, go take a gander here!

the light that evening was just GORGEOUS! the weather was just amazing too--you could not have asked for a better evening temperature for an outdoor fall wedding! and that huge tree at the front was so majestic--what a beautiful backdrop for starting your new life together!



and such a sweet kiss!


here's the whole wedding party--did they look amazing or what?


the blushing bride, the dashing groom and the elegant cake topper--wow!


as the light faded and we moved indoors for the night, I was just bowled over by how varied and beautiful the Washington Duke Inn is on the inside. And some of the staff members were just SO polite and helpful--and I really appreciated that! They made me feel right at home and like I was an honored guest at the same time! :) but moving on...

the ballroom was pretty incredible. I loved the magnificent chandelier! here's jeff and leah's first dance


and the ring shot. I was pretty pleased with this one--there were M&Ms in their favors, so I just couldn't help myself!


loving this wedding? want to see more? go check out my cream o' the crop section to see more of the goodness from this wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment