[art prints and portraiture, with a focus on moving life]

t, n and e: durham family photographer

still catching up on my 2009 photos...I know I have quite a few to go!

this is the fabulous family I've told you about many times before. it has been such a joy watching little N grow and change and learn! every time I see them I just can't get over all the new abilities and how BIG he's gotten!

we met at the beautiful Duke Gardens for this shoot one fine saturday morning. I just love the LOVE in this one!



and check out that grin. he loved playing in the grass!



and stacking the blocks--with mom's help of course!--and then knocking them over!


I still think this kiddo has some of the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen!


such a warm, sweet, loving family!


always a pleasure you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment