[art prints and portraiture, with a focus on moving life]

little lexie-cary newborn photographer

little lexie's daddy and I worked together at my first engineering job. her daddy is a hoot and her mom is a sweetheart and I'm thinking she's going to take after both of them :)

when I got there she was sooooo chill.


and sooooo precious. check out that hat!


is lexie cute as a button or what?


and here she is with her mom and dad--just precious!


their dog, Doc, was AMAZING. he was always keeping an eye on us and was willing to do whatever we needed. including model with some blocks :)





more sweet parent time





and some sock monkey love.


this one makes me smile every time I see it!


and the family feet--SO CUTE!


greg, heather and lexie I had such a great time with you guys! thanks for letting me be a part of this special moment in your lives!

1 comment:

Lisa Bistreich said...

so love the dog and blocks picture, super cool!

Post a Comment