[art prints and portraiture, with a focus on moving life]

adam + kristin = just married!

we took these beauts a month ago tomorrow--they were my wedding present to some dear friends of mine. kristin loves downtown annapolis, and though she was married in a BEAUTIFUL little church down there, there was no time to walk around and get pictures in the fabulousness the day of. so that's where I came in. :)

we walked and talked and really enjoyed ourselves. we went all over...



alleyways...


the waterfront...



dancing in the streets


inside a trolley...



and even a parking lot!


and I love this series--are they adorable or what?


we HAD to get one with an umbrella--'cause it rained when they got engaged, it rained when I took their engagement pictures and it rained on their wedding day (but cleared up by reception time!)

and I love this one for the details--Adam LOVES Sinatra, check out his cufflinks.


You guys are AMAZING and gorgeous and I love you to bits. Happy one month of marriage, today!

1 comment:

Nicole Faby said...

I love the alleyways one! Great Job Care! I KNOW these will mean so much to both of them!

Post a Comment