[art prints and portraiture, with a focus on moving life]

more of the sullivan family

thanks for your patience as I get caught up on everything! I have at least...eight sessions to blog right now, so there's some awesome stuff in queue!

these are the Raleigh Sullivans. Some of the nicest people I know! We go to church together, sing in the choir together, have celebrated Easter together, worked with the Youth together, etc. They have been so fantastic to me. :)



and here are the Sullivan Grandchildren. The littler ones loved the pinwheels so much I gave them each one to take home!


these are the original Sullivans--the parents and their four children. I LOVE this picture.


and here's a little bit of everyone--all the families, some moms and daughters, some couples and some siblings.



thanks again Sullivans, and hope your 50th year is fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment