[art prints and portraiture, with a focus on moving life]

win and win!

Thank you SO MUCH for all of you who entered my Centennial Celebration and who took advantage of the special--you are AMAZING! I ended up listing all of the comments and referrals, randomly assigning each one a number between 1 and 35, and then using a random number generator to select the winner...and {drumroll please}...

the winner is Lisa B who commented both here and on facebook--congratulations!!! Keep an eye out for an email with more info!!

Also, that other win I mentioned in the email? Yep, that'd be me! My fiance Matt and I won a giveaway for a free engagement session from a very talented California photographer and I CANNOT WAIT! I follow her blog and LOVE her work--Sara I am so excited to meet you in person and have you take our picture!

Sorry for the lack o' picture, folks, I promise to make up for it tomorrow! Thank again for all of your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment