[art prints and portraiture, with a focus on moving life]

little baby evan: durham newborn photographer

this little boy is one the smiling-est babies I've seen in a long time. if you look at the one in the red shirt you'll see his smile--he looked like that 5 minutes into the session, and it was almost like he was waving and saying "hey carrie, nice to meet ya!" my heart melted, I'm not gonna lie. :)

Photobucket

little evan was an answer to his mommy and daddy's prayers, and it was incredible to see the love that just poured forth from them. and I can't wait to see that love in a tangible form--that is, when david draws a picture of evan. check out his AMAZING work, here. my husband matt and I can't wait to have him draw one of our wedding photos for us too! such talent, such love, this family is incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment