[art prints and portraiture, with a focus on moving life]

laurie: dallas portrait photographer

I had the pleasure of doing another mini-photo shoot for laurie this fall--I'd met her over the summer at our mutual friend's wedding (leanne and jarrod!) and taken some pictures of her and her family then. it was wonderful to see her again!

laurie is unbelievably talented--she writes, she sings and she is always a bright and happy person. It was great working with her! she wanted some photos for her professional use, and I was happy to oblige.



the colors in this one are so fall and so amazing--man, I miss the fall!



I love the one of her twirling--she was turning around and the scarf just spread out--fabulous!


and this is my very favorite from her session. it's the kind of photo where I look at the image in my camera and think "wow!" I love the lines, the colors and how it's of her working!

1 comment:

LipDom Team said...

Absolutely beautiful! You certainly captured Laurie's gracious spirit. :-)

Post a Comment